Friday, December 4, 2009

underwater





Finally I got what I was looking for.
First of all: a Friendly store of a Pet Shop!
They welcomed me with my camera and let me go on the difficult road to take pictures of fast moving fish with the glare of a flashlight.
I have done such photo adventure in the past, but not with good results.
Now I had ArgO fish photo to find "company" for that single photo which is a very good pic!
No question: took many many shots, but very few usable pic!
Need more exercise and the store people like it!
_____________________________
The Beauty in our Worlds is that not every body is crazy like in the Supermarket!
( See the blog about the Funny Thanksgiving!)


4 comments:

  1. I make a comment about it: not only the store people were nice to me, but All the fish got to the tank's glass when I got closer! With great curiosity watched the photo taking! Because they are smart too, only the humans don't want to admit that the fish are NOT Stupid at ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not easy to photograph fish, but your photos were great!

    Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Martha and Hilde! Thanks for the visit to my blog.
    It is true that fish are very sensitive and you can communicate with them!
    It is very difficult the photo taking, because they swim very fast. The camera is slow to the speed they move!
    I would be ready for better equipment, but those I'd like are really expensive!
    We gotten really nasty weather here!
    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete