Monday, November 9, 2009

Later in November

We fly in the wind as lifts us up and we just have to follow the motion of the current in the air and this is what gives us the wonderful feeling to be a bird.
At the shore life is busy with those birds they make a living from the water, but also good to be around they say, because the human visitors are nice with some supplement food. We love popcorn in butter! This is what we eat right here as the ground is covered with that sweet food of Love.


At his time of the year not only the vegetation changes, but also the aniamals getting ready for the winter if they stay here. This is how you can see now the black squirrels.

I am a black squirrel,-- you might guess the way I look. Call me some times fox squirrel, but I don't know why. I am a little bigger than the nearby living gray relatives, but we don't get along.




4 comments:

  1. All Photos are Blue Bird's exclusive. Thanks for the visit, have no guestbook yet, but will make me happy if you lesve a little note.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog, Bluebird. Your photos are enchanting, the black squirrel is lovely. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Martha in CA: it is cleared up the 2 Marthas now.
    It was just very funny how can be mixed up with 2 same names!
    On the Internet there is no distance! One Martha in CA the other Martha in FL but on the blogs they are just together an easy way to mix up who is who? Anyway it was fun for me to get it straight :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! I have never seen a black squirrel before. It is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete